Benefits Of Sarvangasana। How to do Sarvangasana.
Sarvangasana /Shoulderstand pose is one of the most common pose practices by most of the yoga practitioners around the globe due to its incredible benefits. Benefits Of Sarvangasana.
Read More : HOW TO LEARN MEDITATION?
How to do Sarvangasana:
- Inhales raise the leg together slowly and gracefully (without bending the knee) till it forms about 45 degree to the ground.
- Continue to inhale and raise the leg further to 90 degree position. Bring the arms down and place the next to the buttocks.
- Exhale raises the buttocks and the trunk, taking support of the arms and elbows without lifting the head. Rest the elbows on the ground firmly and support the back with both palms.
- While retaining the leg parallel to the ground, straighten the trunk by pushing it with the hands until the chin is well set in the suprasternal hollow.
- Inhale and raise the leg vertically keeping the body erect and come to the final shoulder stand position.
- Maintain effortlessly with normal breathing for about 2-3 minutes. Carefully avoid all jerks.
- Slowly come back to Sthiti and relax in Savasana.
Read More : Benefits of Setubandhasana.
Benefits Of Sarvangasana:
- The pose shows soothing impacts on the nerves thus good for those who are suffering from hypertension, irritation, shortness of temper and nervous breakdown.
- The pose exerts pressure on the sternum against the chin that prevents breathing from the top of the lungs thus cure asthma and other respiratory problems.
- Sarvangasana helps thyroid and parathyroid glands to bathe in blood thereby absorb nutrients from blood thus good for the health of these glands and their functions. It also revitalizes the throat and neck regions ensuring blood flow to it.
- Thinking power increases and thoughts become clearer. It is best for those whose brain tired quickly.
- Sarvangasana is considering as the queen (or mother) of asana; mother always try harmonizing and bring happiness to the home. Similarly, this asana harmonizes and provides happiness to the human system.
- It also helps to relieve epilepsy, low vitality and anemia.
- The lungs gain the power to withstand any climate and standup to any work. It relieves colds, coughs, tonsillitis, halitosis (foul breath) and palpitations.
- arvangasana (Shoulderstand pose) helps in improving the skin quality through efficiently purifying the blood, which in-turn helps in curing leukemia and other skin diseases which used to occur due to impure blood.
- Varicose veins are enlarged, swollen and twisted veins that are occurred due to a sedentary lifestyle, weight gain, prolonged standing, and pregnancy. Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand pose) helps in releasing the pressure by making blood flow in opposite direction due to opposite gravitational pull.
- Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand pose) helps in diverting better blood flow towards your scalp, better blood flow means the better flow of nutrients towards your scalp that will help in better hair growth and reduction in hair fall.
- Balances the prana flow to the pancreas by reducing excess prana thus reduces the auto-immunity. Stimulates and keeps the thyroid healthy.
- Influences the pelvic orangs. Useful in varicose veins, piles, hernia and menstrual disorders.
Limitation of Sarvangasana:
People with Cervical spondylosis, Low back pain and hypertension shoulder not do the posture.